Friday, February 27, 2015

What is "love"?

Love is a thing from God. All the commandments can be reduced to a single word: LOVE. Why the God made the world? From love. Why He forgive us every time when our soul fall in sin? From love. Why He want us happy? From love. 

And now, let's talk by the other side of things. Why men are proud? From loveless. Why do men kill? From loveless. Why men are stingy? From loveless.

I think love is the most important thing. I'm trying to love all the people. If I know that it can't be a total love, trying is a good step to become Saint. :)

Sometimes is hard to love, sometimes is hard to forgive. But God is always behind us and He help us to be better than we were.


❤MARIA❤

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh my lovely Maria, what a great post you have written about God's love. I loved it and keep writing my love. I love you! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liuba! xxx I did't have time and..ideas lately. :) I will write here how much I can!
      I love you too! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Love is the answer to everything, by its presence or its absence..

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's love is really wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sure, what do God and isn't wonderful? :)

      Delete
  4. (^‿^)✿

    C'est MAGNIFIQUE !

    MERCI Maria !!!!

    Gros bisous et bonne fin de semaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, chere Nancy! :* Bonne fin de semaine!

      Delete

I want know what do you think about this subject!;) Thanks for visiting!