Wednesday, July 30, 2014

In the curch's small park

   Yesterday evening we were at church. Besides, we have gone at church lately. Yesterday, how I've just said, we met a cute little girl. We've known her since she was born....:) Her name is Maria. I took some photos. Maria wanted to take photos with the scarf.... I hope you'll enjoy our happiness! And, sure, you spent the day with charming people as I spent my time!
Maria

Me with Maria

Me with Maria again

Ecaterina

Me

Maria

Maria

Me

Maria

Me

Maria

Me
   Today we will go again at the church to meet two good friends: another Maria and Filip. First I will listen the Vespers with Ecaterina... We will have in the evening in that little park a little party surely!:)
❤MARIA❤

4 comments:

  1. at which church are you going Maria?
    you are a pretty girl ♡
    kisses.....many kisses! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At "Sfântul Dumitru".
      Thank you, Minnie! Kisses, sweet kisses from my part!
      P.S.: I've deleted your comment by mistake from the dashbord and I took it from mail and published it as NAME/ URL, because I really wanted to have here your thoughts.... I hope you'll not mind..... I'm so sorry! I didn't want....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Kirsty! I miss you..... I shall visit you in 5 minutes!:)

      Delete

I want know what do you think about this subject!;) Thanks for visiting!